Boat/Watercraft Insurance in North Dakota
For most people, owning a boat is a dream come true. Whether it’s for fishing, boating, or cruising, a boat exposes you to a world of limitless excitement. But as you have fun with your boat, you need to think about watercraft insurance to protect your valuable asset. While many boaters don’t see the need to invest in boat insurance, this coverage may save the day when you least expect.
If you have a boat, it’s time to purchase coverage from Kramer Agency. Contact us today, and one of our agents will help you choose a plan that suits your budget and lifestyle.
Boat insurance coverages in North Dakota
When you are shopping for boat insurance in North Dakota, you are likely to come across the below coverages:
- Comprehensive coverage: Protects your boat against non-collision perils like theft, fire, and certain natural disasters.
- Collision coverage: Protects your boat from accidents involving other boats or stationary objects.
- Uninsured boater: Protects you when you are involved in an accident with a boater carrying zero insurance.
- Medical payments: This coverage pays for the medical costs for you and your passengers when involved in an accident.
- Liability coverage: Cushions you against liability claims, including property damage and bodily injury caused to others.
Should I have boat insurance all year through?
In a bid to save a few bucks, some boaters may cancel their boat insurance for periods they aren’t using their boats. But this isn’t a wise move. You see, unlike boating seasons, some risks don’t have an off-season. For instance, perils like theft or fire can strike when your boat is parked in your garage.
Therefore, please maintain your boat insurance all year round if you want peace of mind throughout the year. Otherwise, disaster may strike when you least expect it.
Buy boat insurance today.
Are you looking for an affordable boat insurance policy? You can trust Kramer Agency for all your boat insurance needs. Please get in touch today, and our agents shall assist you in insuring your boat.